Pages

Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

Trust


Trust

So tonight I'm feeling really motivated so I'm going to putting up a few posts tonight. So right now I'm going to talk about trust. So when it comes to me I have no trust, no one has given me a reason to trust them my family has abandoned me, friends have abandoned me, a lot of people have given up on me and I just have no reason to trust. I talked in my last post about my friend who is just not talking to me, I get if you want to stop talking to me but at least tell me why. The fact that I have had people who just stop talking to me just makes me trust even less and less. Everything that's happened in my life every person that I have in my life has given up on me and had given me a reason not to trust. I know that this isn't really a fair to people who are trust worthy but I just don't know that I can trust anyone. I'm going to go back to my friend again because it's fresh in my life but I trusted him I told him everything and it was hard for me to tell him stuff and he would get mad at me for not telling him stuff and I didn't know if I should trust him and well I eventually told hi everything and now look where I'm at, I'm in a lot of pain I hurt so much and I really just don't want friends anymore. My trust is even so bad that even like at work my manager says "Hey your doing a great job" and to be honest I don't believe it. I know that sounds pathetic but I just don't trust anyone anymore even people who I should trust. Now the picture above says your not your past, but you know I don't know if I can agree with that my past I have had no reason to trust and my present I have had no reason to trust I just don't see how I can believe that I can trust people in the future. So my opinion of trust there is no such thing at all what so ever!!! 

So what do you think? Do you agree?

Let me know and thanks for reading!!

The This and That Guy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment