Pages

Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

Duck Dyansty



So today is movie news Monday and I really didn't feel there is really anything interesting in the news having to do with movies lately so I'm going to go with tv and talk about Duck Dynasty. So if you don't know one of the people in the show Phil said some things having to do with gays and how he didn't feel it was right and he said some other things that I don't feel we need to get into. So anyway the show might be cancelled or Phil might be kicked out whatever the show is in trouble because of this. Now do I feel it should be? No. I don't look we have the right to our opinion that's part of the reason why I have this blog to voice our opinion. Phil also mentioned something about the bible and that he believed the things he said because of the bible. That's just the freedom of your religion and he's just believing what he believes to be true. I have nothing against gays, I see no reason why we can't love who we want to love. Now Phil may have said things in a way that he kind of may of insulted people but I just feel he was voicing his opinion, so people need to grow up and we should just let this show continue, I hate this show, it's stupid and dumb in my opinion but it shouldn't be shutdown because of what Phil said.

So what do you think? Do you agree?

Let me know and thanks for reading!!!

The This and That Guy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment