Pages

Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Not Another Teen Movie


Not Another Teen Movie





So Not Another Teen Movie is another one of those movies are doing something as simple as making fun of  movies, and I have to say I have a soft spot for these movies they are completely stupid and just should stop being made really but I do watch them anyway just because they are stupid I guess. So lets start with the positives of this movie there are some parts where I laughed,  the movie also has some cameos and I love looking for things I recognize from other movies. That's pretty much it for positives.






Lets face it these movies are dumb and if you hate them I can see why, these movies are not at all like the old movies making fun of movies... they are just dumb. The humor is just kind of stupid for the most part and your just going to want to poke your eyes out for the most part. There are some moments that I actually enjoyed the humor but very few parts. This movie also feels extremely long its only like an hour and a half but it feels like about six hours!!!! It just goes on and on and on. the acting is cheesy but I guess that is how they are supposed to be acting so really its not that bad. Just everything that could make a movie negative is in this movie. I have watched the other kinds of movies that are making fun of movies and there are certain things that are memorable like they have songs and lines from the movie that are just hilarious and you cant help but repeat. These movies are just those things that you have to watch. So this is going to be an extremely short review but I just don't know what else to say about this movie except for the fact that the movie sucks really they can be funny and you just can't help but watch it just because of how bad they are.


So as for a ratting I'm going to give this movie a 2/10 because there are a couple of good laughs.


So what did you think? Let me know and thanks for reading!!!


The This and That Guy :)







No comments:

Post a Comment