Pages

Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Men In Black Review


Men In Black



So Men In Black stars Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones and is about a New York Police Officer who joins a secret organization called the Men In Black and this organization is responsible for keeping control of the extra terrestrial life that is on earth.




So lets get into the this review, I have to say that this movie is very good, the plot is intriguing and the movie is a fun time. Now the two lead Actors Smith and Jones are just fantastic in this role I really liked their chemistry I think they worked well together. Now this movie was made in 1997 and this movie did have some good special effects for that time, it did also win an Oscar for best makeup, which it deserved! Now I love a movie that just goes out to do what it sets out to do and this movie does that it wants to create an action science fiction that is just fun and it does that. This movie is also a comedy as well and I loved the comedic moments you will find yourself laughing at times in this movie, I felt that all the humor was perfect and so relatable and I loved it. I also really love the idea of this happening for real on earth, the idea that guys are trying to make sure aliens are kept under control, it just makes me want to try to pull off everyone face to see if its a mask of an Alien. I also love the villain in this movie he's somewhat weird, and creepy and he looks just creepy!

Now there are a few minor things that I have problems with, first off I feel like the movie is just to fast paced one minute something's happening the next we are on to the next thing. I felt that the movie just needed to slow down the movie is an hour and a half and I think it might have benefited from being just a little bit longer and slowing down a bit. Now I also thought the movie was just a little slow at the start up, it takes so much time to actually get into the main plot and it is just a little boring at first.

So all in all a fun movie that I would seriously suggest seeing!!! So as for my ratting I'm going to give this movie a 7/10.

So what did you think did you agree?

Let me know and thanks for reading!!!

The This and That Guy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment