Pages

Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Billy Ray Cyrus Back To Tennessee


Billy Ray Cyrus- Back To Tennessee

So today is Thursday so that mean Tunes Thursday. So on Thursdays I'm going to talk about an album or a song that's stuck in my head that I want to talk about. So this one is Billy Ray Cyrus Back to Tennessee. Now B.R.C isn't exactly popular now a days he never really has he had a few songs but otherwise he hasn't done much and hasn't achieved all that much. I do however have to say that I like his voice. This album is decent I have about half of the songs on my phone. My favorite song off this album is Somebody Said a Prayer, it's a song about holding on and having the strength to move on. This song just really connects to me. Now the album starts out with the song Back to Tennessee and I like this song it's got a great meaning and it is an upbeat song. The last song on this album is a song that B.RC sings with his daughter Miley. Now I don't really lie, Miley all that much one but she does have a great voice as well and the song is about the relationship between father and daughter and it is sweet. So I thinks it's a great ending song. Now there are some things that don't like about this album, first of all there are just to many slow songs that are just to boring and just not even worth listening to.  Now a few of the songs B.R.C helped write but most of them were written by someone else. Now I don't mind this but personally I feel that if your writing you there's more passion, more meaning to the song when your singing it. 

So a decent album I on,y liked about half the songs, has a great song that just lifts you up so as for a ratting I'm going to give thus album an 6/10.

So did you agree? Let me know!!

The This and That Guy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment