Pages

Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Austin Powers International Man do Mystery Review


Austin Powers International Man of Mystery

So Austin Powers is about a spy who is frozen in time until he is needed again to stop Dr. Evil an evil criminal who is causing havoc so Austin in freezes and well then we have our movie that is pretty darn hilarious. So this movie is the kind of dumb humor that you have to like, if there's people who don't like this I can understand because it is just that kind of humor. So this movie is written by Mike Myers and he also stars as the two characters Austin Powers and Dr. Evil. He does so great as these characters a me I absolutely love him in this movie. He plays both characters wonderfully , there are times where I forget that he's playing both of these characters it's just that good. Along with Mike Myers everyone else is great playing there parts in this movie it just makes the movie so much more funny. I also have to say the makeup and costume department did fantastic I felt like I was in the 60s and I felt the costumes were just great. I also really have a hard time seeing Mike Myers face on DR. Evil it really does look like a different actor but it is him.So this movie really has one negative but it's a big negative it's just so dumb it's a good kind of dumb that you may or may not like. I should also say that the story line is a little all over not to bad but it is a little bit. The movie though Is hilarious and it makes me smile on a bad day. Now I never ever say this but the score or music or theme whatever you want to call it is super catchy and I love to its a ringtone on my phone and I love it.

So what do the people think? Just like I said the humor is either a pass or fail and if you don't lie, it I'm not going to blame you it's a kind of us or that you have to like, it's extremely stupid but in my opinion just hilarious.

So as for a ratting I'm going to give this movie a 6/10

So what did you think did you agree? Let me know!!!


This and That Guy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment