Pages

Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

While You Were Sleeping Review




While You Were Sleeping


So While You Were Sleeping stars Sandra Bullock and is about a woman who saves a mans life but the man falls into a coma and while visiting him in the hospital the mans family shows up and she pretends that she is engaged to the man and fools everyone but the mans brother.


So this movie was actually very interesting. Sandra does a fantastic job as the main character, her acting is just suburb. Now this movie is a romance/drama/comedy and I loved every genre of the movie and how they put it all together. The chemistry between all the characters is great, I loved every single member of this family that is in the movie and I loved the love interests in this movie I really believed in these two characters love for each other. This movie was a comedy and I loved how they incorporated all the comedy into the movie it was just great. I loved the story of this film just the sound of it makes me laugh. I also loved the family in this film they are just wonderful and the way they accept Sandra's character and make her part of the family just makes the movie so nice and just makes you feel so good, such a feel  good movie.  This movie was just really charming would be the word that comes to my mind when I think of it.

Now I have to say that this movie was a little predictable but not so bad that I didn't enjoy this movie I enjoyed this movie quite a bit, but it was slightly predictable. You know I think that this is the only flaw to this movie I really did just enjoy this movie. I've looked at other peoples reviews and it doesn't seem like anyone really hated this movie.


So a great movie to watch with that special someone, I absolutely loved it and as for a ratting I'm going to give this film a 8/10


So what did you think did you agree? Let me know and thanks for reading!!!

The This and That Guy :)





No comments:

Post a Comment