Pages

Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Jackass the movie review


Jackass the movie


Well hello everybody and welcome back today we review Jackass the movie. Now Jackass was first a show I believe and if you haven't seen the show or the movies this is the basic plot of these things, there's a bunch of guys who do stupid stuff to try to get some laughs out of you. This is all real things all things that real guys actually do. That's about it, so this should be a short review seeing as far as movie ratings so there's not much to talk about. Okay so my first thoughts on this movie is that its not for everyone. These guys do some pretty messed up stuff that you just wonder how anyone ever thought about doing these things. This movie is funny at times yes, I think its also very gross at times that you need to turn away from the screen at times and if you can't handle gross things then you probably shouldn't watch. This movie is hard to review seeing as there isn't any acting involved really, there really isn't a story its just a bunch of stupid pranks and stunts that these people are hoping will make you laugh. I have to say that some of these stunts get to the point where they are so stupid and just so dumb that I do lose respect for the people and the film though. It just gets kind of pathetic and just stupid and that takes me out of the film a little bit. I've looked at other reviews of this movie and I noticed that people either like it or they hate it and I can see why its just not for everyone there's a lot of gross stuff and I feel like you need to be a little immature to like this kind of film. I'm sort of in the middle with the film but I lean more towards the negative side I just see what these guys are doing and a lot of them are just plain stupid and I just lose respect for these people its just too stupid what they are doing and it just disgusts you that you really can't even watch.

So a shorter review I know but there really isn't much to talk about. As for a ratting I'm going to give this movie a 4/10.

So what did you think? Do you agree? Let me know and thanks for reading!!

The This and That Guy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment