Pages

Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Top Ten Movies of 2013


So here it is the list we have all been waiting for the top ten movies of 2013. Now your probably going to think some of these movies shouldn't be on there but I don't care it's my list and I'm a nerd so here we go.

                                                

So number ten is the biggest movie of the box office and the biggest most anticipated movie of the summer. Iron Man 3!! I loved this movie and was excited for it especially after the disappointment of Iron Man 2. I love RDJ, I loveGwyneth Paltrow, loved Ben Kingsley. Loved how dark the movie was loved the humor in this movie. Loved the twist hated it at first but watching a few times after I realized it was good for the movie this is my favorite Iron Man and it deserves to be at the top of my list this year.

                                               
So another superhero movie and part 2 of phase 2 of the marvel movies. Thor 2 was just awesome I loved the acting, I loved the darkness and the humor that went along with it. Loki is just awesome he is one of my favorite comic book characters of all time!! This movie was just awesome and I'm pretty sure it's my favorite marvel movie so far and that's why it beat Iron Man 3 for number nine.


I loved this movie, when someone asks me what amazing acting of 2013 I saw I will say Prisoners. Hugh Jackman was just amazing in this movie! There were times where he was just scarring me with what he was doing and saying. This movie did such a great job of feeling so real. After this movie is over you just want to go home shut the door, lock the door, dead bolt the door, and go into bed and never leave. This movie kept me on edge and I love very second of it.












 

Number seven is Star Trek 2 this movie was just amazing. I loved the special effects, I loved the villain. This movie was a great sequel the movie was just so exciting and action packed it just had to make my top ten. I loved what JJ Abrams has done with these movies he does such a great job and I loved it.

Number 6 is another sequel. The Hobbit two was so much better than the first I really didn't like the first one it was just boring in my opinion and this Hobbit just really brought the heat. I loved that they brought Orlando Bloom back, I loved the special effects I loved the action in this movie the story just everything about it was just awesome and amazing. This movie also had the best cliff hanger like ever, I'm so excited to see the last one and I want to go see this movie again it was just so great. 


The next few movies are all based on true events or true stories, a lot of sequels and true stories this year. Rush was just awesome I loved that I didn't feel there were any villains I was cheering for both of the leads. I loved how this was done I loved the script, loved the acting, loved how intense it was just an amazing movie. I hate racing but I loved this movie I was so intrigued and this movie deserves to be number 5.


I loved this movie, I loved the history lesson I got from a movie that I remember way back from my childhood. This movie was heartwarming it was funny, it was just a beautiful movie. I absolutely loved the acting everyone just killed it in their roles. The ending wasn't my favorite but that didn't stop this movie from getting number four on my list. 


When someone asks me which movie hit me the most I will not even have to think it's going to be 12 Years a Slave. This movie was just hard to watch. The story the script the acting everything about was just great. This movie will be a movie that I will watch one time and will probably never watch again not because it's bad but because it's so great. This movie was so draining I remember after watching this movie I walked out of the theater and sat in my car for a half hour and just sat there, then I drove home in silence then just laced in bed and didn't talk to anyone in the next 24 hours. I know I'm not alone in saying that, this movie just kills you.



Well this movie was the movie that was three hours long and never once did I look at the time. This movie was just so full of energy and so well acted that I didn't even feel that three hours went by. This movie was dark and yet at the same time so funny. This movie also wins for most curse words and drug content holy cow. The chemistry though between Leo and Jonah is just amazing and could not have been any better. Scorsese just did an amazing job with very intriguing and interesting story, and that's why it gets my number two spot.

Now before I give off the number one movie of the year time for some honorable mentions!!!

The Hunger Games Catching Fire
Despicable Me 2
American Hustle 
Frozen
Monsters University
Anchorman 2
Captain Phillips 
Don Jon


And now the moment we have all been waiting for my pick for number one movie of 2013 is........









So Gravity is my number one movie!!! When someone asks me which movie made my heart stop, which movie made me cheer, which movie terrified me I'm going to say Gravity. This movie took me to space and it felt and looked so real that I don't ever want to go up into space. This move had me cheering for Bullock and made my heart stop at times. I remember screaming in the theatre and it was ok that I was screaming because everyone else was to. This movie was just so suspenseful  and I just felt like was in this movie. Bullock did just amazing she truly is a talented actress and I loved every second that she was on screen. This movie just took me out of this world and brought me to world that just terrified and me and then brought me safely back without me even having to get off my butt to do so, and that's why it's number one for me.


So what are your tops?

Let me know and thanks for reading!!!

The This and That Guy :)






No comments:

Post a Comment